Aldo's Log.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PB Split herzien

Even herzien ik ga het toch op vier dagen houden. Totale weekindeling ziet er zo uit.

Maandag Rug:
    Deadlift 5x5 3x3
    Dumbell Row 5x10
    Lat pulldown 4x10
    Shruggs 4x10

Dinsdag Benen:
    Squat 5x5 3x3
    Leg press 5x10
    Leg extensions 4x10
    Calve raises 4x10

Woensdag:
    Training 90 minuten cardio.

Donderdag Borst:
    Bench press 5x5 3x3
    Incline Dumbell press 5x10
    Flyes 4x10
    Dips 4x10

Vrijdag Schouders, Lats, Armen, Buik:
    Shoulder press 5x5 3x3
    Pull ups 5x5 3x3

Latt pulldown 5x10
    Bent over raises 5x10
    Side raises 10x10
    Biceps, triceps superset 10x10
    Buik 10x10

Zaterdag:
    Rust

Zondag:
    Wedstrijd 90 minuten cardio.
    Skeggǫld, Skálmǫld, Skildir ro Klofnir.

Comment

• PB Rug 1.1

Deadlift
      5x5x120kg +10
      3x3x140kg +10

Dumbell Row
      5x10x34kg +2

Lat pulldown
      4x10x70kg

Shruggs
      4x10x80kg

Commentaar.
      Gister even rust genomen aangezien ik een paar flinke tikken kreeg te voorduren op mijn benen afgelopen zondag met de voetbal. Verder de deadlift weer prima. Volgende week weer 10kg erbij net als de row.

Comment

• The Bodybuilder-Powerlifter Hybrid

Here's what you need to know...

· Strength athletes criticize bodybuilding as an un-athletic beauty contest. Bodybuilders bag on powerlifters for being fat and nutritionally undisciplined. In truth, they can learn a lot from one another about training.
        · Even if you're only interested in strength, you still need to apply optimal hypertrophy training methods. If all you care about is looking good naked, you need to utilize optimized strength-training methods.
        · The strategies that strength and physique athletes use are almost completely opposite to each other. Strength athletes are looking to find the easiest way to move a weight, while bodybuilders look for the hardest way to move a weight.
        · Solution: Start each workout with a core lift that permits a high level of loading. Follow up with 2-4 assistance lifts designed to target weaknesses that the core lift didn't address.

Powerlifters vs. Bodybuilders

For the past few decades, there's been an uneasy coexistence between strength and physique enthusiasts. Strength athletes love to criticize bodybuilding as an un-athletic, drug-fueled, narcissistic beauty contest, while at the same time, bodybuilders often insult powerlifters for being fat and nutritionally undisciplined.
        It wasn't always this way. Back in the day, bodybuilding contests usually included a performance requirement, usually in the form of a weightlifting contest. Similarly, many strength historians often remark that strength athletes of yesteryear had more aesthetic physiques than their modern counterparts.
        Of course, most of us would love to look and perform like a badass, rather than picking one or the other. But more often than not, many of us assume that we need to choose one or the other. Something about the shortcomings of being a jack of all trades, right?

Take a Lesson From the Other Camp

The truth is, even if you're only interested in strength, you still need to understand and apply optimal hypertrophy training methods in your workouts. Similarly, if all you care about is looking good naked, you won't achieve your true potential unless you understand and utilize optimized strength-training methods.
        So the bottom line is that, at least in terms of physical excellence, you really do need to be a jack of at least two trades -- strength and hypertrophy training.
        Before we delve into this further, it's important to fully appreciate that any time you lift a weight, you'll simultaneously create the stimuli for increased strength and increased muscle development. It's never exclusively one or the other. With that said, it's equally important to recognize that you can substantially emphasize one adaptation over the other based on how you lift that weight. And that's what this article is about.
        As someone who's been primarily interested in strength performance over the course of my barbell tenure, I've been almost exclusively focused on the amount of weight I'm lifting -- the amount of weight on the bar -- as opposed to the feel or the effect the weight is having on the involved muscles. And honestly, this almost exclusive preoccupation with weight has been an oversight on my part, and my physique reflected it, too.
        But many bodybuilders make the opposite mistake. They focus mostly or exclusively on generating a high level of fatigue in the target muscle, with little regard of how much weight is being used to create that fatigue.
        We'd all be better off if we took a lesson from the opposing camp in an effort to broaden our perspective and shore up our weaknesses. Let's take a look at how we might do that.

Maximizing Strength Depends On Hypertrophy Development

Maximizing strength development requires attention to two distinctly different adaptations: making your muscle fibers thicker, and then creating a stimulus that requires your motor cortex to figure out how to optimally fire your muscles in order to lift a weight.
        Simply put, if you only focus on one of these two factors, you're missing out on a lot of untapped potential.

Maximizing Hypertrophy Depends On Strength Development

As coach Eric Helms likes to state, hypertrophy is always a secondary adaptation to strength. What Eric means by this is that you can't hypertrophy a muscle until you recruit it. And of course, recruitment -- especially of the high-threshold motor units -- requires progressively increasing load in a significant way.
        So while "feel" is certainly important, you're not providing your muscles with optimal stimulus for growth if you ignore progressive overload.
        Again, no matter what your primary goal is, you really need to make sure you're optimizing both strength and hypertrophy stimuli in your training program. Now what's interesting about the way that strength and physique athletes tend to train is that their strategies are almost completely opposite to each other: Strength athletes are looking to find the easiest way to move a weight, while bodybuilders usually look for the hardest way to move a weight.
        As a way of demonstrating this concept, think about the bench press. If your goal is maximal pec development, would you bench differently than you would if a bigger1RM bench was your goal? The clear answer is yes.
        Obviously, if your goal is a big max-bench, you'd find every possible way to "cheat." You'd reduce the ROM (range of motion), incorporate leg drive as much as possible, use the easiest eccentric tempo, and so on. In other words, you'd look for the easiest possible way to make that lift.
        On the other hand, a bodybuilder concerned with pec development would take a very different approach. He'd increase the ROM, use a longer eccentric tempo, and in short, do everything possible to create maximal fatigue in his pecs, even if it made any given weight harder to move. Put another way, he'd be looking to find the hardest possible way to lift that weight, particularly for the pecs.
        So who's right and who's wrong here then? Both approaches are valid, and in fact, necessary for optimal progress!

9 Ways to Upgrade Your Workout Related:

Putting It All Together: An Integrated Model

As an athlete involved in raw powerlifting, I've stumbled upon a strategy that allows me to address both of these inter-related needs in my own training. And truth be told, there's nothing especially "new" to this approach, which probably makes me like it even more.
        Each workout starts with a "core" lift, which for me will be one of the three power lifts. For you, it could be any "big" multi-joint or "compound" lift that permits a high level of loading. Examples include barbell rows, Dead-Squat™ Bar pulls, military presses, and power cleans.
        On each core lift, I'm looking to optimize my mechanics in such a way that I'm using the easiest possible way to complete the lift, and I'll usually use fairly heavy (over 85% of 1RM) weights for relatively low (1-5) reps.
        After you perform the core lift -- using loading parameters conducive to maximal strength and/or power development -- you follow up with 2-4 "assistance" lifts designed to target weaknesses that the core lift didn't adequately address. So in my case, squats don't happen to address my quads very well, which happens to be a weakness both in my squatting as well as my physique.
        Therefore, I'll choose an exercise that targets this muscle as effectively as possible, and I'll use a bodybuilding mindset while performing this exercise, focusing not so much on the weight I'm lifting (although I still try to progress my loads from session to session), but rather on generating fatigue in the muscle throughout a full range of motion.
        In terms of loading on these secondary exercises, I sometimes use the same weight for several sets, but more typically, I'll use something like ladders,Stack 10, or a simple ascending pyramid, working up to a difficult set of 6-8 reps, followed by 1-2 lighter back-off sets. Don't get too hung up on the specific loading strategy here, however, as it's the movement style that's most important.

Look Strong and Be Strong

Now while this approach certainly isn't anything new from a programming point of view, what is a bit different is the use of goal-specific movement strategies for both categories of exercise. On the core movement you'll be using a high-tension strategy, and on the assistance lifts you'll switch to more of a fatigue-generation approach.
        In this way, you more fully satisfy the requirements for maximal strength development, as well as optimizing the stimulus for muscular growth.

T Nation | The Bodybuilder-Powerlifter Hybrid

Interessant stuk zeker voor mij!

Comment

• Bedankt voor het delen enigzins wel bekend maar zeker ook interessant voor mij.
          Goed gejat is het halve werk!

Comment

• Potverdorie ben wel enorm benieuwd naar je fysiek.

mooie opzet en leuke log, komen gave dingen voorbij die niemand anders hier doet. Tof!

Comment

• Originally posted by east1977 View Post
              Bedankt voor het delen enigzins wel bekend maar zeker ook interessant voor mij.
              Geen dank! Ik heb er nog wel een paar opgeslagen die ik de komende weken zal delen. Ik heb je pm ontvangen, maar het word een hele opgave om daar een gebalanceerde training van te maken haha. Ik ga mijn best doen voor je.

Comment

• Originally posted by db96 View Post
                Potverdorie ben wel enorm benieuwd naar je fysiek.

mooie opzet en leuke log, komen gave dingen voorbij die niemand anders hier doet. Tof!
                Dankjewel! Leuk dat je volgt.

Comment

• PB Rug 1.1

Deadlift
                  5x5x130kg
                  3x3x150kg

Dumbell Row
                  5x10x34kg +2

Lat pulldown
                  4x10x70kg

Shruggs
                  4x10x80kg

Commentaar.
                  Ik zie dat ik gisteren een foutje heb gemaakt bij de deadlift gewichten. Dus even hersteld.

Comment

• PB Borst 1.2

Squat
                    5x5x110kg
                    3x3x130kg

Leg press
                    5x10x160kg

Leg extensions
                    10x75kg
                    10x80kg
                    10x85kg
                    10x90kg

Calve raises
                    4x10x200kg full stack

Commentaar.
                    Squats verliepen niet soepel. Ik wilde eigenlijk +10 gaan doen maar ik heb het op hetzelfde gewicht gehouden als vorige week aangezien dit al heftig was. Volgende week gewoon voor de 3x3x140kg. Lichaam moet weer even wennen aan het kracht gedeelte.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0xZ-H2KYWw

Comment

• The Deadlift's Dirty Secret

Here's what you need to know...

• The deadlift is the only major lift where the range of motion is determined by the height of the plate instead of individual anatomy.
                      • This means that everyone, whether they're five feet tall or seven feet tall, has to pull from a height of 8.75".
                      • Originally, the height of the bar was designed to protect the lifter's skull from being crushed during a missed Olympic lift.
                      • After measuring the limb length of 27 or her clients, the author found an 18% difference between her short- and long-torsoed clients, which can greatly affect how well they pull.
                      • Long torso and long arms equals a poor deadlift, while long legs equals a good deadlift.
                      • To make bar height better fit your body, place 10, 25, or 45-pound bumper plates underneath the deadlift bar.
                      • If you can pull from the floor with great form and without low back pain, go for it.

Your Deadlift is Ugly

Most of my athletes love deadlifts. The ones that don't love deadlifts actually do love them; they just don't know it yet.
                      I've come to one certainty about the lift: Not all of them look the same. I haven't always encouraged all of my clients to deadlift. Some of them were just too ugly, especially at the bottom (the deadlifts, not the clients). Actually, the ugliness occurred almost exclusively at the bottom.
                      My typical response was to regress them to a Romanian deadlift while we worked on improving other factors. Then we'd go back to deadlifts and see how they look. For some, the result was excellent and there was much rejoicing. For others, the deadlift graduated from ugly to unattractive, but was still far from awesome. Some didn't improve at all.
                      Even among the excellent, the result wasn't always long-lasting. We sometimes corrected the deadlift at one weight, but once the weight increased to a certain point, a little bit of ugly crept back in. Nobody got injured, but I did have some clients complain of lingering soreness in their low backs. I could see why. The back was straight when they set up, but it looked like the first pull occurred in the lumbar region.
                      The Eureka Moment

Then I tried something. I pulled out a pair of ten-pound bumper plates, put them flat on the floor, and set the loaded bar on top of them. For some lifters, the transformation was immediate. No more lingering low back soreness and I could no longer see that first lumbar pull.
                      For athletes where a ten-pound plate wasn't enough, I went with twenty-five pound bumpers, and in a couple of cases, forty-fives. And one by one, the ugly deadlifts became swans. And all were performed without lingering low back soreness.
                      The success of these plate-on-the-floor adjustments led me to question the notion of pulling from the floor because "the floor" is determined by the diameter of a forty-five pound weight plate. Of the big three lifts, the deadlift is the only one where the range of motion is determined by a manufacturing decision instead of by individual anatomy.

• Bench press displacement is based on the length of your arms and size of your chest.
                      • Squat depth is the distance from your standing position to as low a squat as your body allows.
                      • Deadlift depth is from 8.75" off the floor to standing.

My clients range from five feet nothing to 6'4", and they should all pull from 8.75"? What is that height even based on? The answer wasn't easy to find.

Why Are Weight Plates the Same Diameter?

After much sleuthing, I finally got in touch with Dr. Jan Todd who came to this conclusion: A bar loaded with standard 45 pound plates is 8.75" off the floor because the original manufacturers wanted there to be enough room that if a lifter doing Olympic lifting fell with the bar overhead that the plates would be tall enough so that his head would not be crushed.
                      So, the diameter of a 45 pound plate is based on the diameter of Olympic plates, which are designed to prevent skulls from being crushed in a missed Olympic lift. As an engineer as well as a trainer, I'd say that's a great design decision... at least for Olympic lifting.
                      But what does it have to do with deadlifts? Is a one-skull deadlift really better than a 1.25 skull deadlift?

It's Not Weakness, It's Geometry

Once I learned that "from the floor" is an arbitrary designation with respect to deadlifts, I stopped being as concerned with getting my clients to the point where they can pull from the floor.
                      About 20% of my female clients and 40% of my male clients pull from the floor while the others pull from one, two, three, or four inches off the floor. For those for whom four inches was still ugly, they do rack pulls.

Related:  More on improving the deadlift

This new information piqued some additional curiosity. I wanted to understand what differences affected my clients such that some could pull from the floor while others needed a one to four-inch rise. And why could some of them get into a high hip deadlift without trouble, while others felt unnatural in anything but what looked to me like a squat-lift?
                      So I did what any decent engineer would do: I took some measurements. I measured the limb lengths of 27 of my clients from the following areas:

• Shin (medial maleolis to tibial tuberosity)
                      • Thigh (tibial tuberosity to anterior superior iliac spine, or ASIS)
                      • Torso (ASIS to acromioclavicular, or AC joint)
                      • Arm (AC joint to distal wrist crease)

I compiled the data and expressed the measurements as a percentage of height (represented by combined shin, thigh, and torso) so that I could get relative limb lengths to see if I was just finding out who was taller.

Shin:Height Thigh:Height Torso:Height Arm:Height
                      Min 0.23 0.37 0.31 0.39
                      Max 0.27 0.45 0.38 0.44
                      Avg 0.25 0.41 0.34 0.42
                      Spread% 14% 17% 18% 11%
                      An 18% difference between my short and long-torsoed clients is enough to affect how well they can lift something that's exactly 8.75 inches from the floor.
                      I also incorporated my own observations. I found two notable relationships between deadlift form and relative limb length:
                      Longer torso and long arms = poor deadlift
                      Long legs (shins and/or thighs) = good deadlift

This may potentially explain why more of my male clients pull from the floor than do my female clients, as men typically have relatively longer legs than do women.
                      I still wanted to understand the different positions I saw, so I input these numbers into Adobe Illustrator where I created to-scale lines representing each limb, and then I tried to draw each person's deadlift using those to-scale lines.
                      By drawing them, I'd be able to see how each of these deadlift positions looked in the absence of any stability or mobility restriction. I would effectively be able to see their deadlift position potential.
                      Some of the results surprised me. For some clients, I couldn't get their bones to fit together in a high-hip deadlift position without losing the "hip bone's connected to the thigh bone" integrity. It's not a stretch to suggest that if it's not possible on paper, it's not possible in person. Or at least not without bending one or more of those line segments. That was the moment when I became more open to the "squattier" deadlift position.

The stick diagrams above show what the deadlift setup can look like for three of my clients with very different limb lengths. I tried to make them all look the same, but I was unable to because the lines just wouldn't connect.
                      This exercise yielded one other interesting finding: Raising the deadlift bar didn't necessarily increase the ability to do a high-hip deadlift. It did improve the deadlift, but it did so by reducing the hip flexion range of motion the client needed to get into position at the bottom.
                      Raising the bar didn't mean I could now expect all of my clients to be able to deadlift from a high hip position; it just meant I could now expect all of my clients to get into a safe deadlift position.

So, Should You Deadlift From the Floor?

If you can do it with great form and without low back pain, then yes. And of course if you're a competitive powerlifter, then you don't really have a choice.
                      If you're not able to do it with great form, or you're not able to do it without low back pain, then raise the bar by adding plates under the 45s. It isn't a sign of weakness; it's a sign of geometry.

Related:  The Belt and the Deadlift

Reference

"Growth in Bone Mass and Size - Are Racial and Gender Differences in Bone Mineral Density More Apparent than Real?", Ego Seeman, and M. D. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2013.

Comment

• Voeding update.

Ook maar even neerzetten:

Maaltijd 1.

500 ml volle melk
                        125 gram Brinta
                        1 banaan
                        90 gram whey
                        500 ml verse sinaasappelsap

Maaltijd 2.

5 volkoren
                        5 eieren
                        500 ml kwark
                        1 peer
                        1 appel

Maaltijd 3.

500 ml volle melk
                        125 gram Brinta
                        25 gram lijnzaad

Maaltijd 4.

Verschillend in avondmaaltijd. Basis bestaat uit 400 gram groente, kip, vis enzovoort.

Maaltijd 5.
                        500 ml kwark

Hier ga ik al een geruime periode zeer goed op. Gewicht blijft stijgen terwijl het vp binnen de voor mij acceptabele grenzen blijft. Feedback is altijd welkom.

Comment

• Redelijk wat eiwitten daar ben ik ook een voorstander van.
                          Hoe is de verdeling macro's en wat zijn de kcal?

Vanwaar trouwens 500 ml jus d'orange?
                          DIVIDE ET IMPERA

Comment

• Originally posted by rain View Post
                            Redelijk wat eiwitten daar ben ik ook een voorstander van.
                            Hoe is de verdeling macro's en wat zijn de kcal?

Vanwaar trouwens 500 ml jus d'orange?
                            K/e/v zit rond de 40/30/30 met 2.5-3 gr eiwit per kg vvm. Kcals ligt eraan wat ik in de avond eet en de bak met kwark in de avond heb ik als reserve mocht ik niet goed uitkomen. Los van he avondeten zit ik rond de 3200-3400. En waarom jus d'orange? Ik moet toch wat lekkers hebben om die bak met cement weg te spoelen

Comment

• Bak cement kun je dat wel noemen. Eerst vond ik brinta wel lekker, maar tegenwoordig staat het me niet meer zo aan haha. En dan eet ik alleen nog maar 1L melk en 200 gram. Ga het binnenkort vervangen door brood denk ik.
                              Ik doe een gok

Comment

• Ultra fine oats van bodyenfitshop geen optie ipv brinta, geen bak cement en goed te eten/drinken
                                I may not be there yet, but i'm closer than I was yesterday

Comment

Sidebar top desktop

Collapse

Actieve discussies

Collapse

porn porn porn porn porn porn porn porn porn porn porn porn porn porn porn porn porn
                                erotik film izle Rus escort gaziantep rus escort
                                Antalya Escort
                                sikis
                                gaziantep escort
                                gaziantep escort
                                İstanbul Escort
                                istanbul escort bayan
                                sisli escort beylikduzu escort bayan
                                antalya escort atakoy escort
                                umraniye escort bayan
                                Very sweethearts get banged by pretty pals Баба посидела анусом на крепком стояке fotos de vaginas sexis
                                Working...
                                X